What is the EEG?
The European Economic Group, established in June 2019, is a working group, which has been constituted as the single voice of European businesses in India. With the overarching aim of improving business advocacy for European businesses in India, EEG leverages the unique synergies provided by its participants with the objective of increasing cooperation between EU and Indian businesses.
- • EEG Secretariat: European Business and Technology Centre (EBTC)
- • EEG Spokesperson: Mr. Stefan Halusa, Director General, Indo German Chamber of Commerce (IGCC)
- • EEG National Trade Policy Advisor: Mr. Raman Sidhu CEO, EBG Federation
- • EEG POC: Mr. Poul V. Jensen, MD EBTC, Team Leader, Business Support to the EU-India Policy Dialogue Project
- • EEG Europe Outreach Coordinator: Mr. Arnaldo Abruzzini, EBTC Advisory Board Member (Brussels)
- • Functional support for participants: EEG Dashboard